The Official Mission of the
Young Marines Organization is:
- To promote the mental, moral, and physical development of its members.
- To install in its members the ideals of honesty, fairness, courage, respect,
loyalty, dependability, attention to duty, love of God, and fidelity to our country and
- To stimulate an interest in, and respect for, academic achievement and the
history and traditions of the United States of America.
- To promote physical fitness through the conduct of physical activities,
including participation in athletic events and close order drill.
- To advocate a drug-free lifestyle through a continual drug prevention education